Compensation for secret empire bug

KingJmxKingJmx Member Posts: 19
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Where is the compensation for those who attempted legend run in the empire secret quest and got locket out by stupid bug. First, we got rob of our chance to get the legend title, and second we haven't heard any response from kabam about any compensation for this. :/

Comments

• Mirk_varMirk_var Member Posts: 85
    I was running the quest on 14th and i was kicked out for more than 30 minutes without the possibility to play... i closed the event as well with a differenti time than the expected one... it's 4 days i'm shooting mail to the support.. but they don't intend to do nothing neither to compensate anything!
  • VTA92VTA92 Member Posts: 374 ★★★
    Good luck man. Seems Kabam feels they do not need to compensate for errors on their side anymore. All the issues the last 2 months, Master mode bug, android login issue(that wasn't compensation, that was a slap in the face), then even more login issues during AQ last week.

But hey, it's summoner appreciation and you get 20% bonus XP and gold....(Sarcasm)
  • King_Cobra735King_Cobra735 Member Posts: 128
    I had a 1,000 unit's wasted on energy and boosts when got kicked out shortly before completing legends run. Bad enough got robbed at legends chance, but what about my now wasted units too?