**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jane Foster

Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
What I don’t get, is that in the last boss rush event, you (Kabam) told us that Jane Foster was the least popular mystic champ. That means nobody likes her, because she’s bad. So why on earth would you put a champ that YOU TOLD US was unwanted, in the 6 star crystal? Do you hate us?

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Actually, I kinda think she's pretty great!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Also Kabam said they were "underdogs" meaning they get a lot of trash thrown at them. Didn't mean that they were considered "unwanted". Just not expected to become the next Blade or Archangel
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Loki would still be better then her as i want to finish act 5.4 ultron but noooooo. Game wont let me
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    I love using Jane! Her chain stun ability is sweet against virtually any foe!

I have literally zero problems with either my 4 or 5 Star Jane Foster so all the Haters... it's a poor carpenter that blames his tools!

Kamala is another matter!

Lol

You think a ftp player who has defeated every Uncollected and intial run at act 5 currently working on chap3 and residing in top 700 alliance even if hes prestige is lower then day 1 of alliance prestige is a poor carpenter then your kidding yourself, the thing is she could be good but it does not change the fact that she is the least popular and in short highy boring character
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I don't think she's even that bad. Better than Loki. But being the worst if the mystic class is like being the worst student at MIT's Honors Program

She is not better than Loki. The only use for her is AQ Symbiods.

She can stun lock....
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    All Mystic champs are good imo. The least liked are Loki (have you seen what he can do on a team with RagnaThor and Hela?) ,Juggernaut, who’s an AWD god, IF who can do crazy damage if he stacks his Armor Break, and JF, who can stunlock
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Dont even say a lil bit that you like her if you dont own one, shes the worst im a pretty highly skilled player with maxed rooster of 4 *maxed and i have 23 useless 5* collection just when i thought i get something better for all my hard work in game from a 6* she dropped up right in the middle of LC and yondu. Im comming on the verge of quitting this **** rigged system of a game you call mcoc the only thing stopping me from entering a top 300 alliance is my prestige and i cant rank anybody because i have nobody but 10t2 @ and a lot of classcats

You have a Yondu? Great champ. Great against Modok. I get as many defense kills with him on SP2 unblockable node in war than the mini boses.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    also it doesn't mean she's the most hated person in the class, it just means she's the least favorite. There's a difference. She didn't receive as many favorite votes as the other mystics. If they had a most hated champions poll, the votes would go much differently.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Dont even say a lil bit that you like her if you dont own one, shes the worst im a pretty highly skilled player with maxed rooster of 4 *maxed and i have 23 useless 5* collection just when i thought i get something better for all my hard work in game from a 6* she dropped up right in the middle of LC and yondu. Im comming on the verge of quitting this **** rigged system of a game you call mcoc the only thing stopping me from entering a top 300 alliance is my prestige and i cant rank anybody because i have nobody but 10t2 @ and a lot of classcats

That's because you have her unduped, yes unduped she is terrible. Guaranteed crits when attacking a stunned opponent is very good and makes her a viable champion
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    edited February 2018
    It’ll probably quite some time before people start duping 6 stars, so until then, we’re left with a terrible champ. No champ in this game should be terrible, unduped or not. As a 6 star, it’s unforgivable.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★

I’m starting to think Kabam looks at a balance as keeping a certain percentage of players from advancing in the game. Quitting is a viable option if they don’t make some of the players more playable in more than one part of the game (Arenas).

Jane Foster and She Hulk would be useful with small changes.

1. When they apply stun the opponent shouldn’t be able to gain power while under the effect of the stun.

2. SP3 should proc unstoppable or industructable for a few seconds.

Won’t make them god Tier but would make them good defenders or viable boss killers.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You're not gonna quit the game so why bother making idle threats? It's pointless, they lose old and get new players every day, your threat to quit isn't going to make them change the game to fit your needs.

Also, they're not going to release all god tier champs into the 6* crystals at first go. If you've been playing the game for as long as you say you should know how this works already.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Isn't she the STUN Chaining Queen in MCoC?
    edited February 2018
    Also, they're not going to release all god tier champs into the 6* crystals at first go. If you've been playing the game for as long as you say you should know how this works already.

I’m not asking for god tier, I’m just asking for not **** tier, and I don’t think that’s too much to ask for. Every other champ in the crystal is at least ok, but with her, they gave us what the players told them was the worst mystic champ, and that’s cheap.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Jones979 wrote: »
    It’ll probably quite some time before people start duping 6 stars, so until then, we’re left with a terrible champ. No champ in this game should be terrible, unduped or not. As a 6 star, it’s unforgivable.

No one said she was the worst. Although you have to realize that what people call the worst is necessary because it gives us a best. If there weren't Champs that underperformed, there wouldn't be a Top Tier, and no one would have much interest at all in any Champ because it would all be the same thing.
    In any case, she's not the "worst". I presume that they created the challenge based on the data they analyzed. Which means the term "Underdog" most likely refers to the fact that they are used the least. At least that's my opinion. It's not a commentary on who the worst is. It's a reflection of the usage data. Further to that, she's good if you use her right. More useful Duped, obviously. I'm sorry you're not happy with your roll but that's part of rolling RNG.
    Jane Foster received 1.75% of the vote among Mystic champs for the summoners choice crystal. That puts her last on the list. If you’re last at something, does that not make you the worst?
    edited February 2018
    Not when you're relying on actual utility as opposed to popular opinion. Not automatically at least.
    If her utility was good, then the opinion of her wouldn’t be so low. Maybe worst isn’t the right word, but unpopular for sure. I have her as a sig 99 4*, 5* and now a 6*, and from my experience, she’s the worst.
    I've been using her since her release. It's just about how you use her. She Stuns more with Heavies after you apply Shock. Problem is with higher AI, Heavies are not as easy to spam. If you can get the Stun in and spam them, she's decent. I wouldn't call her that bad.
    I don't rely on popular or unpopular to base my judgment. This community tends to be over any Champ that's not overtly OP. Lol
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The voting was about “who do you want most in the crystall“
    Not “who is the worst champ“ or “which champ is your most disliked“

Otherwise colo and not mags were in the underdog event for sure. Imho
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    You have a Yondu? Great champ. Great against Modok. I get as many defense kills with him on SP2 unblockable node in war than the mini boses.

Go figure, you'd think everyone would know you only need to avoid the first hit and block the rest.