**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Concussion work on NODE effects?

i know heal block and danger sense can disable node effects like arc overload or even final Ultron's impart buffs, does anyone know if Concussion only works on the champ abilities or does it also block node abilities?

About to hit 42 in war and I'd use Luke if it stopped Meph's regen and Arc overload, otherwise would use Rulk.

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Yes, the node effects become your opponents effects, and concussion stops those. Example would be the old thorn node. You could cancel out that node's effect by reducing opponents ability accuracy.
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    thanks, so in theory it SHOULD stop Arc Overload on the 42 war node right? the first Arc will fire but Luke will get to sp2 before the 2nd one and it will stop both the Arc and meph's own regen?
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    BDLH wrote: »
    thanks, so in theory it SHOULD stop Arc Overload on the 42 war node right? the first Arc will fire but Luke will get to sp2 before the 2nd one and it will stop both the Arc and meph's own regen?
    For

For Mephisto, his abilities can only be stopped unduped. when he is duped, his ability accuracy cant be modified
    Finlynnd wrote: »
    BDLH wrote: »
    For

For Mephisto, his abilities can only be stopped unduped. when he is duped, his ability accuracy cant be modified

hmm i could've sworn i've seen vids of quake using concussion to push him past 30% with no regen. i'll test it and see.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Yea quake stops a duped mephisto regen
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Meph's ability accuracy only can't be reduced by passive abilities like BW's Subtlety. Active debuff ability accuracy modifiers like Concussion will shutdown his abilities. So you'll still be good with Quake.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yep, I've used Quake to completely shut down Mephisto in AW. His regen never triggered at all. I always bring her on attack to handle Magiks, as I don't have Blade yet, but she handles Mehpy's as well.
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Huh, never knew that about mephisto. Thanks for the enlightenment!
    sweet thx for replies - confirmed it works on both. Killed Maestro for fun since hard to find Arc nodes at will, and it DOES block both Mephisto regen AND Arc Overload from the node. Very happy with him now. For some reason it does not seem to stop Dorm Degen though. Even after you get concussion on Dorm he still degen's the **** out of you in war, but as a Meph killer he is quite effective. Lose the resist from RULK but bypass the heal maybe not quite as good, but the ability to screw up and MD yourself to SP3 on accident is also a huge perk. Almost favoring Luke over RULK as an anti-war MD champ.