**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Life gets easier

Well I have to thank MCOC as from now I'm not tempted to save for and spin feature crystals. I'll do the arena for some 4* if they interest me but 5* won't be spinning them again as I have probably a year to wait before I have 4 2alphas so what's the point. I'm planning on sitting back and just using what the game gives me now as there isn't any point in pushing anymore because these basic cats are too damn slow in generating themselves in the game. So thanks guys money saved and frustration levels significantly reduced.

Comments

• Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    With Android lockout happening frequently, you should get one. This will save you even more time playing the gane
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Good idea! I'll save my 5* crystals too and get nowhere quick! The thing with this game is, you gotta earn it! (or spend for it) but in my case its earn. Trial by fire, how else you going to learn to play better?
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Hard to earn things when you get burned by lock out and get screwed by a lack of compensation
  • Options
    PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    I didn't say I wouldn't spin the 5* as they generate, I said I won't do the features.I play fine thanks not the issue but why push for more expensive options if you can't get the basic cats fast enough to benefit? May as well wait until they are the basic 5* and only do features again when there are t2alphas to R4 them. Now MCOC have the breaks on progress just add up the number of t2alpha shards you collected in the whole of last month and then multiply that up until you have 4 of them.