**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider have not received Completion point..

I fill out my name in the game on marvel insider and created an account. Before the time is expired to claim rewards but have not received points for months now. Only once HELP

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I fill out my name in the game on marvel insider and created an account. Before the time is expired to claim rewards but have not received points for months now. Only once HELP

If you are wanting the points for the most recent event (Sentry) then they will be awarded later today. However, if it is an issue with never getting any points for event quests prior (for instance Modok) then you have to request help from Marvel Insider. Kabam actually does not award or manage the points for insider. It is all Marvel.
  • Options
    Yea it's been a while since I received points
    ... Thanks I'll talk to Insider
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I made a post about this 2 days ago and no one replied, except one.
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Kabam can't help when it comes to marvel insider, they do not run the website, Marvel does. If you need help you have to go to the support link on the insider website. You also have to be a resident of the US in case you are not.