**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Duel Target

SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Does anyone know of a 6* duel target?

I’m looking for the novelty of fighting one, but can’t seem to find any players who have a 6* as their highest ranked champ. Perhaps ranking/leveling them will take some time, but thought maybe somebody out there may have had the resources to bring them up to the top spot.

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Hit that little trophy thing at the bottom of your screen. You should find plenty there.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    amityan, my ally mate
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I don't think any 6* will be as somebody's top champ because they are so expensive to upgrade. Give it a couple of months they'll probably be up there. But most top players have 5* 5/65 champs which are better than the 6* champs. I'd imagine a 6* champ would have to be somewhere within rank 3 in order to surpass a max 5* champ.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Hmmm... I have been told that sometimes my 6* is my profile, not sure how duel works because he is my top prestige, but not my top rated PI champ.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    I don't think any 6* will be as somebody's top champ because they are so expensive to upgrade. Give it a couple of months they'll probably be up there. But most top players have 5* 5/65 champs which are better than the 6* champs. I'd imagine a 6* champ would have to be somewhere within rank 3 in order to surpass a max 5* champ.
    To be top. And If we hav a rank5 5 Stars. If wuld say. A rank2 6 Stars Can be higer when dups ofcasse
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,417 ★★★★
    Hmmm... I have been told that sometimes my 6* is my profile, not sure how duel works because he is my top prestige, but not my top rated PI champ.

Thanks, works fine... AND: Dueling your cable gives 200 Battle Chips... (instead 150, like 5* Champs do...)

So please never dupe your Blade or Stark Spidey... ^^
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    6 star Green Goblin: Foxtrot Tango84
    6 star Loki: NO_BS
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Cihag wrote: »

Thanks, works fine... AND: Dueling your cable gives 200 Battle Chips... (instead 150, like 5* Champs do...)

So please never dupe your Blade or Stark Spidey... ^^

Lol well feb 22 might change that so no promises.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Thank you @vinniegainz @LoPresti ! I had fun dueling all 3.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Me.

Omegalex75adar (6* Yondu). yeah ridiculous name.. it was two years ago lol.
  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    edited May 2018
    I'd imagine a 6* champ would have to be somewhere within rank 3 in order to surpass a max 5* champ.

An unduped 6* r1 champ has PI close to an unduped 5* r4 champ. So you could find a 6* r1 top champion if the other high rank champs are 5* r4s with low PI.
  • @SillyCaitlin Devil-2099 has a 6* 7k Beast