**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

SP3 animation AI advantage

jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Member Posts: 91
So mods how about someone acklowledge that there is either a bug or an unfair advantage given to AI once their SP3 animation is complete. It been happening for awhile now and many many can back it up. AI does SP3 and as soon as animation is complete the AI is hitting us in the face. The player base on the otherhand is frozen in place for a short cool down before we can move. The cool down is also non exsitent for AI after SP1 and 2 as they can hit right away after they perform special. Again we the players are frozen in place for a cool down.

The game is degrading so fast yet they leave this **** in the game. Its not enough we get reamed by diminishing returns and challenge rating we now have full blown disadvantage in mechanics of the game.

Kabam MIke or whatever mods still respond to stuff we need some support here asap. So many threads go unanswered for so long its time for a change.

Comments

• ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Member Posts: 129
    I see the AI do it too but truth be told there are ways to combat this.
    Use parry before you use SP3 then you get 1.5 sec to go ham on them.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Member Posts: 91

Its more a problem when they use SP3 and are at our door step hitting us as the animation finishes
  • realiTicrealiTic Member Posts: 96
    Yes this has happen to me almost every time AI does a L3, the animation would end and I would already be on a 2nd hit of a combo. Please fixed this.
  • weavileweavile Member Posts: 288
    this is new right, I remember that before l3 put distance on both player, now it put a fist to the face
    Kabam Mike can you please address this as a known issue
    any mods still work here?
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »

Its more a problem when they use SP3 and are at our door step hitting us as the animation finishes

More often than not I am already being hit when my screen comes back up from special 3, whether I hit it or the AI does. Unless the special 3 comes with a stun, I know I will get hit with a 5 hit combo after so I plan for it.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    So mods how about someone acklowledge that there is either a bug or an unfair advantage given to AI once their SP3 animation is complete. It been happening for awhile now and many many can back it up. AI does SP3 and as soon as animation is complete the AI is hitting us in the face. The player base on the otherhand is frozen in place for a short cool down before we can move. The cool down is also non exsitent for AI after SP1 and 2 as they can hit right away after they perform special. Again we the players are frozen in place for a cool down.

The game is degrading so fast yet they leave this **** in the game. Its not enough we get reamed by diminishing returns and challenge rating we now have full blown disadvantage in mechanics of the game.

Kabam MIke or whatever mods still respond to stuff we need some support here asap. So many threads go unanswered for so long its time for a change.

This is a very real problem and I experience it a lot, specifically vs. Hyperion and Mordo.