**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brand new aussie alliance!

Hello everyone,

b41jc4qjt8ts.png
New alliance for Australia-NZ and similar timezones. Looking for the following roles to fill:
1 (one) treasurer: Assures everyone is contributing and deals with compensations.
1 (one) three-day events officer: Assures that everyone makes their quota for at least the T1A milestone.
3 (three) AW placement officers: In charge of the placement of each group.
3 (three) AQ strategists: Deals with path assignment and has to have availability of players to move (work brakes, meetings...)
3 (three) recruiters (also officers): For constant recruiting as it usually takes a while to have a fully-working alliance.
18 (eighteen) uncollected members: Team players with a life, but who are there to do the least they have to do for everyone to win.

Each officer will only be able to have one role. I don't want officers having to worry about AW placement and recruitment at the same time.

The requirements for all members are:
From New Zealand/Australasia
Respect for others or be kicked. No energy drainers on chats and no bots.
LINE and ClanHQ (or only ClanHQ if everyone is familiar enough with it).
Be reliable. We want to have a social life as well, so all we need is to rely on each other and follow our strategies.

Contact me on LINE "jmontano8421". The initial recruitment will take some time, so you can plan to join after a week. Just let me know.

The alliance is [B¥NDR] The New Beyonders (but all the action will be happening on LINE first until most officers are in.

Thanks for your time!

PS: There will be shared spreadsheets if we have to.
PS #2: We want to have fun and rely on each other so we can progress. If you know you cannot be relied on, then this is not the place for you.