**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In Light of 5* Crystal Update...

I know I can't be the only player concerned about managing resources for champion upgrades. So I and probably others have thought or said 5* champion upgrade requirements should change as well. Lower the amount of T4 basic and T1 alphas. I know as a business players inventories being stressed by these champs sucking up a lot of resources might help drive offers but really if someone is not a spender the offer won't be for them anyways. and that is not a good strategy to push offers with. The offers are supposed to speed up progression not allow it. A reduction on ranks 2 and 3 for 5* resource requirements would go along way especially with the ever growing number of 5* champions that will have a presence in the game.

I mean how is it fair to ask players to wait 1-2 months for the shards for 1 crystal and then X more months trying to acquire all the resources to upgrade them to even rank 3 let alone rank 4 and the eventual/fabled rank 5.