**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

plz fix VPool health regen or give me RDT to use T4CCs elsewhere [Not A Bug]

username92847username92847 Posts: 292
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
VP's regen doesnt work 60% of time....

health buff will show & spin down time,
But nothing moves on health bar.
(& NO, this isnt while Im under node effects or heal block)

My VP is x99 & I have T4CCs tied up in him & on paper he looks good.... but reality is he's a lame duck.

I ONLY ranked VP, cause they nerfed Thor into the ground, at the time
& if I'm not gonna heal....
I might as well use Thor again.

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Any word about looking into Venompool?
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey OP. I tested this for a while and I haven't been able to reproduce it yet. The heal buff seems to be healing normally. Does this happen against any specific opponents or in specific game modes? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    OP?......
    Others Problem ?
    Officially Pi$$ed?
    Offended Permanently?

You're not referring to ME, as Over Powered, are you?... cause, i assure you,
    I am NOT over powered.

AQ & AW is where I am requesting, VP be looked into... it happens on galaxy note 3 & ipad mini (NO, Im not talking about while under node effect, heal block, or fighting tech on map 5)

VP seems to work fine in arena's, aside from the fact that opponents have super blocking abilities lately & enemy's buffs MAGICALLY disappear (despite timer showing more time) JUST before last part, of VP's sp1, lands on enemy & steals buff (which also happens A LOT in AQ & AW)

Honestly, i havent even bothered to take him questing, since i ranked him,
    cause he sux so bad. (& Oddly,... he performed better at 4/40, then he does at 5/50? )
  • Options
    Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    @UwantUS_toQU1T OP is original poster.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    It never happened to me...
  • Options
    Thanks quickshot... didnt know that.

Wow, a full day & only 1 'not me'
    There may be hope for our species yet!
    (I fully expected some yahoo to boast how they beat ROL & LOL with a 3* & zero healths used)
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I use VP all the time and in AQ and the regen always works, sometimes the 1st special
    Won't get you any regen if they don't have a buff active.. that's all I can think, or your health bar is full so even though it shows regen, there is no health to regen?
  • Options
    richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    Are you referring to the "nom nom" s1 regen buff, I have not noticed any issue with it, or are you referring to one of the random effects caused by his genetic memory ability.
    If so, just because it looks like regen, it may be something else.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. I tested this for a while and I haven't been able to reproduce it yet. The heal buff seems to be healing normally. Does this happen against any specific opponents or in specific game modes? Thanks.

Venompool random continuity buff ability sometimes regen like 60+ per tick and sometimes 1 or 2 per tick. Why is that?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    ^^ great question !.... i have same question about Buff steal/regen
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    0of1jecxfpid.png
    Only 3 per tick!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    THANK U for evidence SOURA !....

its VERY discouraging, when other players deny what U are experiencing...

"Someone step on your toes?... what are u taking about? ...
    i havent had MY toes stepped on
    , so U cant have had your toes stepped on either" mindset, is really is turning me off of these forums.

So, My original question should have been
    Why does only heal 1-3 per tick,
    1/2 of the time?
    (& SOURA has full health in pic, but this has happened to me many times with only 1/2 health, so please dont try to say,
    Its because his bar was already full)

& no, I am NOT confusing the green shamrock or another buff, with a health buff.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

"****?... what are u taking about? ...
    i havent been ****, so U cant have been **** either" mindset, is really is turning me off of these forums.

People that feel the need to use a term like "****" to describe something in a video game is also a turnoff from the forums.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

I actually agree with the OP. Venompool's regen doesn't seem to work. If it does its so faint you can even tell. I was pretty annoyed once I ranked him to 4.

Please show us video of you having him work correctly Mr. Wolf.
  • Options
    U are right, I apologize .... I did not mean to offend anyone with my
    "Well, is THIS didnt happen to me,
    it couldnt have happened to u" anaolgy.

That is not a joking matter.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    U are right, I apologize .... I did not mean to offend anyone with my
    "Well, is THIS didnt happen to me,
    it couldnt have happened to u" anaolgy.

That is not a joking matter.

Totally respect the fact you actually apologized for it, I know sometimes in anger our words can "get away from us".
  • Options
    Again, u are right... i think a lot of ppl in forums allow their wording to get a little carried away sometimes
    &
    I was able to change my post,
    within edit time (which i luv for typo's & last second thoughts & stuff like this)
    But I wish we had the ability to delete our messages.
    Im sure lots of ppl post, only to see how harsh some wording may be,
    Or how they percieve something as comical, is not funny at all.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    His regen does work, when you steal a buff from someone on special 1 you get solid regen, the other regen that is randomly gained may be set at a lower rate.

It's never been stated that it's supposed to be X amount so stop whinging like that was the only 1 reason your ranking him up.

If you do it the proper way and steal the buffs and turn them into regen he heals loads
  • Options
    DD, ....I NEVER made one refference to a random generated buff (& dont think anyone else did either?)

This is all about the stolen buffs,
    that dont heal VP.

& after 12.0 SNAFU & uncertain direction & future of game , at time....

YES!... A dedicated health buff on sp1
    WAS ONLY REASON I personally ranked him.
    Not for prestige,
    Not for bleed,
    Not for being red,
    JUST CONTROLLED HEALTH GAIN.

Thank you for your input.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I did some further digging into this, and I think I see what's causing the confusion. The regeneration that comes from stealing a buff with his SP1 always seems to work correctly for me, as you all are expecting it to. The regen that he can randomly get from his Signature Ability is also working correctly, but the amount of health it regens rep tick is also random. That is why sometimes it does more and sometimes it does less. You can see that the regen in the screenshot @TheSOURA provided is the latter, because the timer wheel is not spinning down. I hope this helps to clear this up a bit.
This discussion has been closed.