**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, you guys ever think about incentivizing alliance leaders and officers? Or helping at all?

Been thinking about this on and off for a couple years. Officers have even mentioned it and leaders of other allies have complained about many things like the thanklessness of the job.

Leaders do the heavy lifting with every alliance update, event, and with recruiting. I know alliances are a major source of revenue so frequent compensation makes sense. You guys can get creative with this.

Also since leaders have less time to grind than the regular members who can focus on their own gaming, treasury resources can be included in a weekly package.

Not only are leaders underappreciated by members (not speaking for myself) but they've been underappreciated by Kabam/Netmarble.

Recruiting features would even be helpful to make the process easier. Automating the visibility of allianceless players in a search just like alliances are visible with most of the important info right there to see. They could switch their visibility on and off manually.

I always have ideas. Just call me.

Comments

• Options
    I don't see Kabam doing anything but laughing. Here are the things I offer active and loyal officers. First I thank them I openly ask them for advice and when I use it I give them observable power to enforce any of the suggestions that are used a little perceived power goes a long way lol. Most of all they are given favors no one else would be given