Still game is so heavy, lagging and broken when fighting Dormammu

HamedSOHamedSO Member Posts: 139
Why it is specifically doing all of broken things and bugs when fighting Dormammu? Still happening after all of bugs reported to Kabam. Several server maintenance and Kabam can't solve a thing! Acting so nicely toward the bugs and made revives not available too!

Thanks Kabam! You are losing more players and more trust!

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Yep it's basically impossible for me to fight dorm, so much lag an go to evade an my champ just stands there to get punched. This game is a joke niw
  • xion360xion360 Member Posts: 88
    at least you get a chance to fight, my game crashes while loading a fight against Dormammu about 9/10 times & that lucky time i get in to fight him my champ cant evade his aggressive nature. I had hell when trying to 100% the monthly event difficulties in chapter 1 on the path that has him on it.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Member Posts: 139
    Boycott then! I was a good spender, now nothing!
  • CaspCasp Member Posts: 4
    +1. The aq is terribly laggy and this week I've had 3 crashes while loading dormammu fights. Your **** programming is totally ruining what used to be fun. But I guess you guys don't mind people spending on aq pots/revives, more revenue for you guys.
  • Propaganda83Propaganda83 Member Posts: 16
    Will it ever end? Parry seemed a bit better last week and again now nada. But sure, it's all our phones' faults.
  • PardozerPardozer Member Posts: 1
    I soloed dormmamu today map 5. No evade bug what so ever.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Member Posts: 173
    Pardozer wrote: »
    I soloed dormmamu today map 5. No evade bug what so ever.

I don't have the evade bug either but there are numerous players that have reported it and I don't doubt their authenticity when they say it's happening. So while you might not have the problem that doesn't have anything to do with what other people are experiencing. So it's, no evaded bug whatsoever for YOU.