**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we please get LvL 70?

It’s been about 2 years since they added lvl 60. You should either add some levels for us or remove the 40&50% experience boost from the solo crystals once we reach level 60!

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Or just say yay! More points for Item use!
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly the excuses are getting old what happen in act 7 when we need 6 energy per half a tile then what? Don't let one of your areas of the game die out because you don't want us to have more.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I believe I’m right in saying that there was a level 50 cap which was increased to 60. Why stop there? All my Xp boosts are used for is saving for item use. What’s the point?
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Would love to see that!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Agree. More levels. At least 70.
    More mastery points.
    Larger inventory
    Higher max energy (8 hours would be nice. Might be healthy to let us sleep a full 8 hours you know)
    No more mastye point. If so only 5 more. But over all. If u meant max energy 8 for AQ im totalt agerd one Thah ones
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Agree. More levels. At least 70.
    More mastery points.
    Larger inventory
    Higher max energy (8 hours would be nice. Might be healthy to let us sleep a full 8 hours you know)
    No more mastye point. If so only 5 more. But over all. If u meant max energy 8 for AQ im totalt agerd one Thah ones

He means 80 energies for solo quest, so that it takes 8 hours to refill.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Even if they set it up so we didn't get more mastery points it would still be nice to be able to level up and get stuff when we level up, like T4CC, T2A shards, etc.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I think it's a balance issue. Even with the current Mastery setup people can have some pretty jacked up champs, so I doubt they will add Mastery points even if the level cap were increased. Secondly, with the energy cap the way it is, it results in people making legend runs and spending on energy because they have to, so increasing this would directly result in lost revenue from energy refills, so I doubt they will do this either. So I don't see what else they can give away, besides items and units, etc.

So, sad to say, but I don't think we will see this anytime soon, unless Act 6 comes out and requires more energy, then it would make sense to increase the energy cap a little. Again, this is not what I want, but what I see them doing.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Easy rewards possibilities:
    Increased % gold acquired (and drop the gold mastery altogether)(or how about adding a gold boost?)
    Increase item crystal drop rates
    Shards of any kind
    Boosts, potions, revives,
    Titles!
    Energy refills
    Stamina
    Sig stones

• Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Instead of more levels, they could also just have an xp bar fill up and once full, elpty it in exchange for a little reward. Doesn’t have to be much. Then it fills back up again. So like more levels, but without the lvl 60 actually going up. And without a new cap. The bar could fill up insanly slow, just like the last level. However it would make the xp boosts usefull again.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    No
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    No

Simple yet elegant. Might you elaborate?
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    No

Simple yet elegant. Might you elaborate?

Give this man a trophy for not judging
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I 100% agree, I have been level 60 for over 2 years!!!! Time for an up grade

I HOPE THE MODS TAKE THIS TO "THE TEAM"
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »

The most a mod would say is, "Moving this to Suggestions and Requests since it's not a bug".

well at least we would know they saw it
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »

The most a mod would say is, "Moving this to Suggestions and Requests since it's not a bug".

well at least we would know they saw it

While I think they see Uncollected as a substitute (I don't speak for them--its just my surmise), it doesn't fit the bill.

First, it doesn't resolve the issue of what happens after one becomes Uncollected. Being able to pay 300 units for a shot in the dark at a 5* or to use resources to complete the UC EQ isn't really analogous to receiving progression rewards. Neither does the inevitable 3* from the bi-weekly UC shard crystal. Earning the ability to meet more requirements or spend more currency in game isn't congruent with what has been awarded for XP advances in game.

Second, from a game metrics perspective, why keep earning XP at all after becoming Uncollected? Unless it is recorded and banked somewhere, it is a useless metric. It would make more sense if you became Level - Something Uncollected and could increase it by playing.

Third, L60 existed a long time before Uncollected became possible. Lots of XP earned before anyone beat the Collector.

As I said earlier, just give us reasonably useful items instead. Gold boosts, energy refills, units, stamina refills...something.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    I like all the feedback. Personally I’d be happy with 1 Master point at 65 and another at 70. I’d also think it’s reasonable to increase the energy by 1 for every 2 levels. So once you reached 70 your max energy would be at 75.

If kabam is unwilling to go that route a nice alternative would be to make the XP boosts a Gold/XP combined boost. That would make them more useful for people at 60. We could still use them in some capacity beyond 100 extra points for item use.

Bomber