**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will War Seasons Encourage More Loyalty To Alliance’s?

ReggieReggie Posts: 221
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I was just thinking, with one of the requirements to receive season rewards being you must participate in at least 5 wars with your current alliance... it will probably result in less jumping from alliance to alliance. I was just wondering how many of you agree.

Will War Seasons Encourage More Loyalty To Alliance’s? 13 votes

Yes
38%
adqqedfyvrbm3eppsimnooneDangerNoodleReggie 5 votes
No
61%
BitterSteelKing3711Boysaunders76Superman69GoogleplexianMcord117BahamutJMORG1111 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    No
    Maybe if it was longer then 5 weeks it would
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No
    I think it will stop shell alliances and whole alliances hopping because now the score is linked to the alliance so it’s great that kabam have (accidentally or on purpose) found a deterrent for shell alliances. But apart from that I don’t think people will be more loyal, they will only need 5 matches in an alliance so as long as they leave enough time they may just jump alliance near the end of the season to an alliance that will get better rewards than their current one meaning people are less loyal. Just a thought but I’m happy that shell alliances are gone (hopefully)
  • Options
    Yes
    @BitterSteel that’s the first time I’ve heard that phrase “shell alliance”... would you mind sharing what that means?

You can only get 2 or 3 wars in per week, and the way Kabam’s maintenance schedule has been since I joined 3 months ago, they’d be taking a chance by jumping around, in my opinion. But I’m sure you all have been playing much longer than me.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No
    Reggie wrote: »
    @BitterSteel that’s the first time I’ve heard that phrase “shell alliance”... would you mind sharing what that means?

You can only get 2 or 3 wars in per week, and the way Kabam’s maintenance schedule has been since I joined 3 months ago, they’d be taking a chance by jumping around, in my opinion. But I’m sure you all have been playing much longer than me.

It was an exploit where a group of 30 players had 2 alliances they could go to. They’d join one, win a few wars and do Aq then swap alliance again. While they aren’t in the second alliance that one drops down in aq tier and Aw tier so when they rejoin its a lot easier to get rewards. The blackout doesn’t affect them because the Aq tier lower down has a shorter blackout. It’s just a way to get more rewards
  • Options
    Yes
    Wow... I guess there’s just no way to find a game where people just play and play fair. Smh. I’m too noble-minded. Glad I’m actually having fun somewhat.

Thanks for responding @BitterSteel Much appreciated.