**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4.5Mil Alliance Looking for new players

Hello I am an officer of Infinity Gauntlet (InfiG) we are looking for 9 Players to join our Laid back alliance. we are definitely a chilled group and are very much about having fun playing the game, but by no means are we lazy in our goals. we strive to become a great top 10 Alliance in the game. for AQ we run our Map such as 5-5-5-4-4 and other weeks it will be 5-5-4-4-4 if we are able to find a good group of players to join we are ready to change that to running Map 5 all week long. Our alliance war rating is 1,062 and in the Platinum rewards bracket. If you are looking for a laid back but not lazy alliance please contact me in game at zbot34 or if you use line it is the same name on there too zbot34.

Requirements: Must Use Line App. Be active during Alliance Quest and War. Minimum Donations are mandatory. But we do not ask you to level up certain champs, we do not ask you to hoard your crystals, and we do not ask you be playing the game every hour. Just communicate, have fun, play hard and smart and have the ability to work with a great team. Any requests are welcome. I look forward to hearing from any players looking for an alliance.

Comments

• Options
    I maybe interested in merging my alliance......crazy hard to recruit.....not easy back in the days.....
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hey Pr0f3ssor_x that is very true. recruiting was easier about a year and half ago that is for sure. If you are interested please let me know you , I and my alliance Leader could talk to figure out if it would be a good fit for all of us. Thank you for the interest.