Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Champions get possessed

Hi, am I the only one who is having problems with their champions suddly without warning becoming possessed and dashing back on their own like an evade only to have them get ko? Have sent ticket after ticket to kabaaam and nothing has been fixed and I’m about had it with wasting revives, health potions and energy refills because it’s wasting units. I guess if my name was dorky Dave, Seatin or rich maybe by now it would have been fixed. I have deleted it reloaded it made sure everything latest on my I pad air is up to date and STILL having issues.

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’ve been having control issues too. It’s not just you. Great name discussion name choice btw
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Used to happen a lot with me...sudden dash back in the middle of a combo !!!

Then it stopped a while ago and again happened once yesterday..

Slowly im having trust issues with this game and wont be spending any more money until i see improvement.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I'm not sure Kabam can help you with this issue, have you tried calling an exorcist?
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 204
    Yes, I've had it on n off for months. Nothing they can do apparently. Let us know how you get on with the exorcist.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also. To help keep the forum tidy, I'm closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.