**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The state of this game

I ask everyone to please keep their comments in topic and non-aggressive. This is aimed to the Kabam people.

This game was so good, and in certain ways still is. I am not sure if you have technical debt causing all the recent issues, if this is a budget problem, but I am sure you have the means to solve the bugs in this game. Kabam/Netmarble have been around for a while now, and it makes no sense that you have to run behind emergencies this often.

I have been seeing the same comments since perhaps this started, in regards of very basic features like the help button. I completely understand that developing this type of game is very challenging when testing on a big spectrum of devices. But that is what you do. You would get less tickets if you just restricted the devices that could download this game.

On the server side, how is this possible? At this point, I do not see this game tumbling down like many in these forums, mostly because people have been complaining from day one, and the game is just too addictive. So you would think this is a good sign to invest even more in it. There is a big community, the game is a success, people spend on it.

I do not want to single out the Netmarble deal as the origin of all the delays in fixing bugs, I just think it could be a coincidence with the snowballing of new bugs and new features.

Most of the times it's just bad communication: Players not aware they were in a beginners bracket and then complain about the sudden changes. The bases tab that has been there for 3 years. Not being sure about the legend times. Sending communications on the forums about identified bugs, and not to the in-game inbox. Come one, you have to work on letting us know for sure what is going on. It would be much appreciated.

Bugs and glitches are harder, I know. It depends on devices, ISP providers and OS. But Captain Marvel has been broken for a long time now. And she is a 5 star now. You have the means to know how many people are affected by that. The connection issues are very infuriating because we usually lose resources and have to use potions to revive or heal, and redo fights. I lost duel credits because of connection issues and the support center was just not helpful, at all. The online aspect of the game is a nice thought to avoid people from cracking and altering the game and getting freebies, but you are punishing the rest with this. And it is very easy to know where the problem is, as many of us have more than one game that requires internet in our mobile devices. I totally understand glitches on new devices, and it is ok as long as these are solved and communicated. But the lags can cost us money (and as far as I can tell, those lags, and glitches and bugs are an incentive to spend even more on the game).

Now, for the crystals, some people take things too personal. I know it's a gamble and a business. I think that a good way of showing your respect for this game community if you just add the actual numbers and percentages. Seems like you don't really need to do this, but it would be a nice gesture. People will still buy them.

You've been told several times to stop creating champions and quests and focus more on bug fixing. I think as a software company you are capable of doing both. And if you cannot, you can still invest more in your development teams.

This is a nice product you have, a profitable one. And I know you love doing this game, it shows in the game itself. It just feels that your relationship with the players is not very good and it could use some love.

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    I honestly think this game is going down fast. The game team has done a very poor execution of managing this game.

From all the outages, the bugs, poor customer service, the handling of all the cheating that goes around. My gosh it’s tertible. People only hang on because of their love for marvel and the friends they’ve made. Other than that this game is going down. I plan to quit this year.
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    The bugs needing to be fixed is my number 1 issue with the game. A lot of simple bugs cause huge issues. Delayed rewards being one of the main things. But even with these bugs, it wouldn't be so bad of kabam communicated better. We don't like being left in the dark, and when we are already frustrated by the bugs, the lack of communication makes it way worse
This discussion has been closed.