**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

AQ rank rewards 10 day Lock out

The 10 day rank rewards Lockout need to be reduced its just not right u can get SA in less time than AQ 7 day or less will be fine by the time AQ end i will be in this ally for 9 days and some hours but i will miss rank rewards due to the very excessive 10 day period

Comments

• Options
    OngellOngell Posts: 55
    Yeah it's total fuckery. I join and contribute the whole week who gives a flying monkey **** if I left another alliance. If you contribute you should get those rewards or at least a percentage of whatever the rewards are based on how long you've been there.