**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loosing a War vs. no war at all

I tried reading as much about the new war season but didn’t understand it fully.
Well at least I know the alliance should try winning as most as it can but is loosing a war bad for your position?
For example, my alliance runs 2 wars a week outside AQ days. Should we run wars all week around?
This comes from the point that loosing a war still gives you points (attack points/ Bonus points/ etc...). Does those points increase your rank? Or loosing a war and thus lowering your tier makes your drop your rank?
So in short, loosing a war or not doing a war at all?

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    That is actually a very good question. Maybe I’m still thinking of this from the old perspective! As long as you don’t drop tiers and lose your points multiplie...
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    You want as much points as possible, so even a loss would be better than not doing a war at all. You really hamstring your alliance placing by only doing two wars a week, ones that run 3 a week will surely place much higher than you even if they lose a lot.