**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam please make this happen

Since six stars are released I think you guys should make it easier to get t4cc by this I think you should make the t4cc shards 18,000 and for 500 glory the limit can be one im saying this because most little guys can’t get t4cc you can put the catalyst shards for 500 glory it gives 18,000 shards with a limit of one please make it happen.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    T1 and t2 alphas are the real problem.
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    No t4cc are supposed to be rare and earned

Rare dude how rare are you talking because all these guys get t4cc no problem leaving everyone else to the dust.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    lmao @ having to earn T4cc..so many people are sitting on a lot of T4b from regular play and glory store use from AQ..Kabam needs to alternate between T4Bs and T4CCs from the 500 glory points
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    it depends on which phases, and what upgrade are we focusing on.

1) Once upon a time I easily ran out of T4b easily when I try to update all my 4* champs to at least R3 for Arena roaster,
    2) then I started running out of T4cc when I try to focus on building multiple top teams for various current usage in AQ/AW/Quests,
    3) then I started running out T1a when I started to rank up few of my top 5* champs,
    4) then I started runnng out of T2a when I started to R4 my top 5* champs,
    5) and then when I get more new 4*s trying to R3 all of them, I once again started runnig out T4b
    ..... and so on and so forth

top tier players, end-gamers, whalers may NO longer remember how it once was for new players, and for folks going thru the growth process and expansion, and for folks we are NOT in the top tier and not getting as much resources as they would like (they can't join top tier for various reasons, e.g. can't commit to hardcore alliance, not big spender, still need time to improve AW boss killing skills needed in higher tier alliance, etc).

few months ago I almost ran out of T1a until I bought the sale package with units, last month I ran low on some T4cc, few weeks ago I ran OUT of T4b, and I'm always not getting enough T2a where I stay .... As a non-big-spender and as a non-end-gamer, I certainly welcome better rate and easier access to T4cc, T1a and T2a. Maybe this forum has >80% end-gamers & advanced players, but I believe in the real world, there are more newer players who are still in the early stage of growing