**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Map 5, 2 BG AW, Complete All Events But Arena, Need GroupMe App (Not Line)

Our tag is APC2 and we're an 11.5 million Alliance. We are looking for recruits before the start of AQ today. We play AQ all 5 days, and run 2 BGs in AW. We are looking for active players who are helpful and communicate well in the game. Ideally, you already have 5/50s to get through paths in AQ and AW. We don't push for spending, and ideally players don't need to use items for content. All we ask is that you show up and help the team.

We totally accept that life is priority over a game, and only hope you make the effort, and communicate when you're around. But please don't join if you'll be a no show.

We use the GroupMe App. Please have this information ready if you are looking to join. Message any Officer or the Leader in the game. Please tell them you found this reddit post and give them your GroupMe information to start a chat with the team. (Please do not message me here or in-game, as I'm am not an officer, so I cannot add you to this group.)

Thanks for reading!