**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In-game chat censoring is buggy.

There's something odd going on with the in-game chat. It's censoring things that don't have anything close to profanity in them.

The message that got censored was something pretty close to this.

"Nightcorp, I'll have that linked node down for you in an hour."

I don't see anything in that which would cause a problem. Other people in my alliance have been having a problem with censoring lately, too.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Prolly the fact that you said, "I'll down you in an hour". LOL
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Game chat censors everything in every language. You probably said something that you shouldn't in a language that you have no idea it existed
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i got censored for typing "map2" lol..... is it such a disgrace to run map2 that we cant even say it these days... lol....
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Password trigged the filter for me. Someone asked something on golbal and I answered them by saying " Yes you can change your password depending on how you signed in".

I typed it in a couple of times and got filtered for doing so again, so I opted to just type pw which sent the message just fine.

They did something different with their system recently and it's a bit buggy now, even a mod/administrator said something about it a little while ago