**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yellow Jacket SP1 Not Working After 5 Hit Combo

I have tried ending with a L attack and a M attack
i have also tried his SP2 and it doesn't work they just block after the 5 hit combo
Here is the video Proof: https://youtu.be/JCGF7phZOOc

Comments

• MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I just obtained and then duped a 4* yellowjacket in less than a week. I was sad to see that you cant land either of his specials on opponents because they always get blocked after the combo. im pretty sure you were able to land them before.
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Yeah i've had this problem sience yesterday
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    So far I can do yellow jackets Special 1 after a M attack
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    By that I can hit the Emeny with it without them blocking it
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Try something different like maybe, IDK, a parry then use a special! Oh wait that would be to obvious.
  • The recovery rate of opponent's are quicker than it use to be. Jane Foster SP1 and Superior Ironman SP, 2 suffer from the same issue amongst other champs
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    This problem has been going on for quite awhile, since around 12.0 and has been largely ignored by kabam.

Yellowjacket is one of the unfortunate champs who's specials have a long start up and the ai just blocks them left and right most of the time which makes using his first and second useless.

It kind of sucks since I really like using him, and have since I got him but lately he isn't performing as good mainly because I barely get successful specials off depending on who I'm facing and where I'm facing them.

I really wish kabam would lower the ai recovery time back where it used to be since I'm getting a little annoyed at having them just block, get up quickly, or just shrugging them off.
  • AchillesAchilles Posts: 20
    Cap marvel sp2 is the same. Very annoying since I have her r4 5*