**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.5 Mil, War Rating 1300, AQ Map 5,4,4,4,2- LF 2

As an alliance, we are a generally laid back group of players. We have members from North America to Europe in all different time zones. We don't expect you to sent an alarm in order to move during the middle of the night for AQ or AW.

That being said, we do ask that you participate. If you place defenders, we expect you to log in for attack. We are running 3 BGs during war, and we need two people, with skills, to solidify our attack.

We are currently in tier 7-8 in AW and run map 5,4,4,4,2 during AQ. Our goal is to end up in the Gold 1 bracket for AW.

Because of our current focus, we need summoners that have a hero rating of over 150k.

We do require donations. Currently, that consists of 75k gold, 8k loyalty and 6,500 Battle chips. All of this is recouped from your participation in AW and AQ.

In short, If you would like to be part of a group of people that want to succeed in the game, but do not consider it a job, please send me a message.

Comments

• We are current War Rank 460, Gold 3. We have a goal of reaching Gold 1.
  • We currently have two openings.
  • DickonDickon Posts: 11
    hey i have around 145k, but growing fast. around 4.5k prestige and great champs for aw defense 4 star rank 4. I have a bunch of iso which i cant use cause my alliance is doing map 2 only so its hard to get tier 4 class cat. looking for an alliance focusing on aq so i can grab a couple of class cat. and ill grow exponentially. what is your ign?
  • DickonDickon Posts: 11
    Also looking to join with a friend if possible. if not, not a problem!
  • Hello Bro,

Please check me if I can join you guys, by the way, I'm a Filipino so my timezone is GMT +8

Anpucheliyan is my MCOC name.

Thanks,
  • Hello Bro,

Please check me if I can join you guys, by the way, I'm a Filipino so my timezone is GMT +8

Anpucheliyan is my MCOC name.

Thanks,