**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should 4 star sig stones be more common?

AakashAakash Posts: 340
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Should 4 star sig stones be more common? 24 votes

Yes
83%
Lloyd_NabbitSpidey076Golden_GuardianAakashgr3nd3lNeaekWoolverine314TheSOURAI_am_GrootMrLalowweavileSpeedbumpHazemBlazeBlizzardFilmScorpionLuismarquez131The_Anarchist11KromestoneLunarHuntspyj 20 votes
No
16%
CapWW2Kris0175KiddieShattered 4 votes

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    They are pretty common to get, once you can be active and complete most if not all of the 7 & 22 hour daily events. There were 2 simultaneous 22 hour events going on in the last month with the Guardian Hero event, which made more 4* sig stones available to get. How much more common do you want them to be?

The only time they were fairly easy to obtain that I can recall were from the daily expert grounds after 12.1, which was nice but probably a one time event. Occasionally they are also offered in deals for money. Not great value considering the stones are relatively easy to grind for as I stated before, so again how common do you want then to be?
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Yes
    @Addyos I get what you are saying and 4 star sig stones crystals are common but you rarely get the class what you are looking for. Even completing master doesn't exactly give a lot of sig stones. I guess it is 10 sig stone crystals if that could change to 10 generic sig stones then that would be better imo.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    To an extent, they should be a bit more common. Maybe put a few in the collectors free for all chests that rests every week