**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uoadate to forum avatars

This may seem to many like a small request but how come the avatars on the forums stopped being updated as new champions came out. It seemed that since Angela and King Groot (I think) we no longer have all of the champions to make our avatar on this forum. No Yondu, Nebula, Stark Spidey, Vulture, Green Goblin, Thor Ragnarok, Hela, Blade the list goes on. now this is a very small thing and I don't know if others care at all but would be nice just to have our choices widened like they were being before as I have some of the new champs that I want to make my avatar here. Again just a suggestion to the moderators.

Comments

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    This may seem to many like a small request but how come the avatars on the forums stopped being updated as new champions came out. It seemed that since Angela and King Groot (I think) we no longer have all of the champions to make our avatar on this forum. No Yondu, Nebula, Stark Spidey, Vulture, Green Goblin, Thor Ragnarok, Hela, Blade the list goes on. now this is a very small thing and I don't know if others care at all but would be nice just to have our choices widened like they were being before as I have some of the new champs that I want to make my avatar here. Again just a suggestion to the moderators.

It has been suggested numerous times just as a FYI. BTW I completely agree.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I did have a quick check on the search didn't see any on an initial glance must have missed them. OH well thanks glad I'm not the only one that wants to see it changed :)
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Yes please