**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade !! Blade !! Blade !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I still can't believe people are r5ing blade maybe it's cause he is black. I r5ed collosus and use him for everything. I could even 100% east mode in the sentry event quest!
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    MattScott wrote: »
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    MattScott wrote: »
    It’s so much more than prestige. All those players chose to use valuable t5b on him. To make him their sole maxed 5*. That says something. But OP where he truly shines is in high level aw. Maybe that’s why you have been unenthused

😂 you just comment but never add value in the post. Try to use some brain 🧠, don’t worry it will remain the same but you will have a different felling.

Me saying that you’re not impressed because you haven’t got to use him in high level aw, is completely not of value?
    Just don’t use him, whatever you want man. But when you start getting destroyed by a rank 5 5* Dormammu as aw boss. Guarantee you think back to this post.

It’s not that you try to impress people from your comments, just read yours and others , you never add value to the post. You just joke around in the forum, but some actually put thoughts and share. May be that’s not your forte. Never mind. BTW I pulled 5* last night 😂

iuoi3875cx00.jpeg

How sweet. It’s almosg like you have a crush on me. <3. Aww.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Blade is good but he is a bit over hyped and need synergies to be amazing. I would not mind having him though :D

I still can't believe people are r5ing blade maybe it's cause he is black.

What the actual F? Because he is what now? Why would that have anything to do with anything?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    All you guys dissing Vince, he wasn’t saying he didnt like blade, or that its a bad rank. but he was correct, the very top alliances only allow rankups for prestige as prestige makes them score higher aq points, they literally have to get approval over rankups and one of the top worldwide players brutaldlx was kicked from one of the top alliances mmx for r5ing his Stark Spidey