**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is 5 Star Storm duped?

I just got my first duped 5 star and it’s Storm. I almost have the resources to take her to R4. Is she worthy of that or should I wait for a better Mutant champ even if they’re unduped? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I have her at Rank 4 5* and pretty happy with her. No real utility but great damage output. SP2 crits for 23-50 k depending on the opponent meter.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    You'll be told that there are better options. There are better options, and I was told the same. Regardless, she was my first rank 4 5* and she currently sits in my roster of 7 rank 4+ 5* champs. She's now sig level 160!

What did she enable me to do? Well, she got me through act 4, then act 5.1-5.3, by being my heavy hitter when I needed one, her specials not only hit extremely hard but she can fairly reliably stun-lock as well.

She also got me through the "easy" path of Labyrinth, which gave me enough T2As to rank up further 5* champs.

I don't regret taking her up, I had the chance to rank her down at Christmas and chose not to. If I'd had Iceman or Archangel I might have considered it, but I don't and may not for a very long time, if ever.

I still use her in quests on a daily basis and she kills fast. She's a simple, effective damage dealer, and she doesn't care about bleed or poison immunity. She hits everyone equally hard.

I'll leave you with a video that hyped me about Storm last year by one of my favourite YouTubers, bear in mind that this is only a 4* Storm (with suicide masteries) and just watch her go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_u_Csqsmy8
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    People have done LoL with her. If that says anything. She can stun lock pretty well. And true while there are many many better champs. She still is above average for mutant class. I would put her behind aa, iceman, rogue, x-23, and night crawler, so that’s 6th out of how many mutants(5 star only)
  • Options
    1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    I like her and when you get Magik she will have a nice little synergy with her.