**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to fix Carnage

nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
New signiture ability: While mutating regenerate up to 8% base health (based on sig level) and become immune to all debuffs except stuns. Being stunned interupts mutation.

Bump base stats to glass cannon levels

Symbiote causes attacks to have 50% reduced chance to be evaded.

Increase bleed damage
All attacks have an 8% chance to inflict bleed

Would this overdue it? It would give him uses in aw as both a defender on stun immune nodes or as an attacker against all the nightcrawlers/spidermen. He would still be very counterable with all the bleed immunes and mystics currently in play.

Comments

• Options
    WittyWitty Posts: 38
    Yeah, it'd over do it. I agree on the base stats though. Or just take the pillows of his hands. Either works.

Witty
  • Options
    Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    neb wrote: »

Couple small changes I'd make.

New signiture ability: While mutating also regenerate up to 8% base health based on sig level. Maybe even adjust with class advantage. Being stunned stops Regen.

Bump base stats to glass cannon levels.

Symbiote causes attacks to have 33% reduced chance to be evaded and adjusts based on class advantage.

Increase bleed damage
    All attacks have an 8% chance to inflict bleed and bleeds last 3.5 seconds not 0.5.

In my opinion this would make him the offensively based champ everyone knows he should be. Far from being op as he'd still be a glass cannon with weak health even with the regen, not a good defender and have plenty of counters as he's still mainly a bleeder and mystics would destroy him.

• Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Can you just post in the thread already written about carnage, please?

It'll make it easier for people actually waiting for responses from Devs to find.

Plus all these posts completely re writing him are too much. Just tweak what he has, and he will be good.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Bump!
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Such a joke. I try using his heavy bleed to keep a dot on opponents in Arena, but willpower gives them more health than my bleed does. This is from a HEAVY attack.