**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do I Use Karnak Effectively

I recently pulled Karnak out of my six star crystal (right in between Luke Cage and Gamora). The only silver lining is that is wasn’t dpx and his Medusa synenergy who I don’t have. He hits pretty hard with his sp2 and focused ability but other than a tiny bit above average damage what do he have to offer? His sp1 is super clunky so it’s hard to reliably true strike and his sp3 ability accuracy reduction although powerful it’s hard to get to that before the Spider-Man mini boss evades on you and you die. I know he has potential I just need to know how to unlock it. If there are any Karnak masters out there I need your help.

Comments

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Use special 1 for true strike and Spidey won't evade while it's active. You don't need to use the third special for that. He gets tagged on s lot but he isn't as bad as people say. You don't even have to hit them with the L1, it's best to use it at a distance anyway
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Combo into sp1 against armored opponents or if you get hit and lose focus.

Other than that... try to stay focused (not get hit) and hope for crits.

There's not really much else there.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Effectively, I think IMO, don’t waste resources, save them specially gold , we didn’t realize but when we have to rank a 5* , the major problem is gold and ISO damn they need tones of resources. Karnak is garbage. Sorry don’t mind but that’s how I see him.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    If you see hit wise he ll do less... But cumulatively he is decent damage maker.. read his spl3 ability daze.. he is a good utility champ.. he ll be useful at circumstances... but not God tier
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Become focused and then use your sp2. It gives so much damage. Use true strike (sp1) against evaders and people with armor up. I find his focused abilities very strong.
  • DanikDanik Posts: 21
    To use Karnak effectively imo spam l1 when it's spidey nc or any strong evade champ tron espec
  • DanikDanik Posts: 21
    Ultron* his good against I meant to say ....
    If you can manage building l3 for 40 sec fights become much more easy plus Karnak 60% poison immune and shruggs off. Buffs quickly imo his above average champ just takes time to learn and time his l1 or building l3 .
    L2 good damage when opponent power meter is up scales attack
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He aint garbage and he aint the best he counters passive evades, gets through armour and resitance champs, is a hard hitter with those criticals occuring nearly every hit, can reduce defensive abilities for a long time, shruggs off non damage debuffs fast and poison does not really affect him. I use him in aq and I do so well with him, an example is those yellowjackets that are buffed up if their sp1 hits you and it expires that stun is literally gonna go like that. He would obviously need his duped which is the only problem here. Spiderman all you need is to is just parry and heavy you will both have your sp1, let him do his and evade it then parry and do yours then be agressive and keep pushing back to your sp1 and repeat.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Thanks for that Spider-Man tip. I have never heard of that. Will try it out