**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone X problems

After 3 months of promises for fixing the iPhone X many problems, it's right back to screwing up again! Go to block and dashes forward again. Or when it does block and after 1or 2 light hits all of a sudden you're dead cause it totally stops blocking! Try to parry and nothing happens, like you didn't even touch the screen. Leading to you having to revive in AW and AQ and having to spend money to finish your lane. Play on iPad and none of these issues exist at all. Plays perfect but not carrying around a iPad to play! It's a simple frickin fix. But the screen ratio back to match the iPhone 7plus and leave the sides dark. That would end this issue totally!

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    i have iphone x, dont see such issues. i am using cover on iphone maybe that the issue. someone already wrote, that without cover your fingers are on screen
  • Hey TheeWolverine, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also. To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.