**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Symbiote Spider-Man

Hey all. So I just opened my 6th 5* Basic Crystal and Duped my Symbiote Spider-Man. I have really used him all that much and I have him sitting at 1/25. Is he very useful? I heard he has some good damage, and his Dupe ability gives him evasion after activating a special. Thanks.

Captain

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    I like Sym Spidey a lot. Not god tier but he hits hard, he gets armor breaks with every heavy hit and they last practically forever. His L2 is fantastic regardless but stack a few armor breaks and it's really powerful. Also he doesn't screw you up on offense by evading at random. Not a bad defender on unblockable L1. Solid champ. I like the fact that he doesn't evade until he uses a special because his L2 ends most fights and the evade can mess you up on offense.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,724 ★★★★★
    I also like SS. Get 5 armor breaks on board and smash with a SP2.

• Options
    BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    his stock went down a lot with so many high dmg newer champs added, but on any node with plus armor he's a beast. His base dmg is already high and erasing the armor bonus for essentially the whole fight with just 1 break is amazing. But depending on your roster, most symbiotes end up on unblockable sp1 nodes although people are really getting used to spidey type sp1's and they're by far the most common champs on unblockable sp1. We've been swapping in Gob and even with no evasion mechanics on top of the specials, he's getting as much if not more kills than the spidey family.
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    So would he be a champ worth 3/45?
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

i would take him to rank 3. what other champs do you have? that may influence the decision
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145

i would take him to rank 3. what other champs do you have? that may influence the decision

Well I’m waiting on some ISO and Gold to take my Hyperion up to 5/50, so if I do take Symbiote Spider-Man up it’ll probably happen afterwards. But other than that I don’t really have any really good cosmics.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Well I’m waiting on some ISO and Gold to take my Hyperion up to 5/50, so if I do take Symbiote Spider-Man up it’ll probably happen afterwards. But other than that I don’t really have any really good cosmics.

then u shud probably take him to rank 3 since he is a pretty good champion. His special 2 and armor breaks deal a lot of damage