**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.3 UK based alliance looking for some active players

[ASCND] is recruiting.

You've probably never heard of us so here goes.... we're a chilled out group of experienced players. We range from 100k to 300k. We take the game seriously but also with a pinch of salt.

We have a 15k target for completion. 650 for duels, and ask for activity for AQ and AW. Sometimes we save in SA sometimes we don't. We run a mix of 2 or 3 BGs for AQ and AW dependant on who's about. Anything from map 3, through 5. We're flexible but organised.

If you want to play the game but don't want the pressure of grinding, or burning units in AQ and AW then we are a good friendly home. Ideally you will be 100k plus, and with 11 champs at 4/40 and above.

Line is also very useful.

Message me here or in game, Ray Ferrier 911.

Comments

• Options
    Vin78Vin78 Posts: 4
    Hi, I'm UK based and thinking of changing alliances soon. I don't grind anymore but quite active in AQ and AW. I actually put in a really good effort. my top score for map 5 so far is 1.8 mil.
    I travel a lot for work so some days can be really difficult for me but I always let someone know what my movements will be so no one is put out.
    What is your alliance like? are you strict on certain things? I like a chatty bunch of people, even though I don't always talk a lot, I like to see chatter because that keeps people motivated.
    you can add me on line so we can have a chat id: vin7832