**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else having an issue with heavy attacks going through randomly when doing a 5 combo?

I use an iphone 8+ for reference and sometimes my character will use a heavy attack instead of finishing a 5 hit combo. usually in the middle of the end. ive made sure not to mash buttons or doing anything that would cause it to happen, but it still does sometimes and it messes me up. Even caused me to die in AW which is frustrating. if anyone else is having this issue please comment!

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    This has been happening to me infrequently for the last month, and since the last couple of updates. It also happens when I'm standing back, away from the enemy. Galaxy Note 8 Snapdragon with 6gb of ram. I was completely bug free previously.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I use an iphone 8+ for reference and sometimes my character will use a heavy attack instead of finishing a 5 hit combo. usually in the middle of the end. ive made sure not to mash buttons or doing anything that would cause it to happen, but it still does sometimes and it messes me up. Even caused me to die in AW which is frustrating. if anyone else is having this issue please comment!

Same device as you. It’s very rare but sometimes it’ll do it a heavy on the 2nd or 3rd hit when I’m not expecting it. It’s rare enough that I don’t see it as that big of an issue but when it does happen you can end up taking quite a bit of damage being knocked out. Not sure what causes it so hard to get a video because it’s so rare. Only one I can remember it happening with is hulk, not sure if that would be of any relevance.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah I've been having this issue occasionally in all modes using all kinds of champions against all kinds of champions, it's more of an annoyance than anything and just further proof of the numerous control issues that plague this game across all kinds of devices, os, different models and versions.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Been happening to me for several months. It's actually very frequent. It's the reason why I don't even attempt harder content. Almost every time it happens I immediately get hit with a special attack from the AI. Its to the point where it feels like it's by design rather than a glitch.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Happened to me for about 3 months and cleared up a couple months ago, but just happened a few times this last week, so I’m hoping it doesn’t get like it was for those 3 months (2/3 times an hour it would happen) these bugs seriously have no rhyme, or constant, they can be there one day and gone the next, then back a week later