**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 star to rank up?

I currently have the option to rank up one of my three 5 stars. They are all at rank 1 level 25
They are all unduped:
Moon knight
Iron Fist
Beast

Which one should I take to rank 2?

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I was thinking about moon knight but what do you think?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Truthfully if I were you I would actually wait until you get a better one to be honest with you.

However if you can't then moon kinght would probably be the better choice since he can bleed and stun people and can be a bit annoying sometimes on defense.

Iron fist just doesn't really have a lot going for him, hits hard and has armor break but he has no defense and is brittle.

Beast is ok but there are far better mutant options than him that do things better than him and are more useful than him and he's a terrible defender since the ai can't use him right and he's easy to fight.
  • Options
    TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    yes, definitely
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    yes, definitely

Is there any reason to rank him up over beast and iron fist?
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    MoonKnight is only Effective while The Full Moon.. Rest of the time he's Kinda Average..

Common Mate, You Got a Beast... His name Only Has a "Beast" what more hint do you want by him?? 😂😂😂 He's one of the good champs Effective for AQ and other Quest.. I've him and played a lot..

Hope i could help you get what you've looking for.. ✌️