**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Is gladiator hulk good with out being awakened

SaichanderSaichander Member Posts: 10
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Is gladiator hulk good with out being awakened 32 votes

Yes
75%
DaMunkcradlemanJatxondoErza_ScarletNinjAlanAxeCopFirebuffajrSagnikfuryF4k3_GaM3rSaichanderFoxhero007AshburnbuttersPandamanTanMr_mc_person34Next2HellReferencemalakVenturaDEADLYPANTS 24 votes
No
25%
MCB05Fluffydragon2Spity68SpeedbumpSpiritOfVengeanceMcfly89Savio444Elitehunter 8 votes

Comments

• SagnikfurySagnikfury Member Posts: 104
    Yes
    He's trash anyway
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Member Posts: 128
    He's Kinda Average Champ, When Unduped.. He'll Not be Having the "Face Me" That helps him Regenerate... But Unawakened, He still do Hell Of a Damage... But that Too is effected By Owns Mastery
  • cradlemancradleman Member Posts: 86
    Yes
    LOИEWOLF wrote: »
    He's Kinda Average Champ, When Unduped.. He'll Not be Having the "Face Me" That helps him Regenerate... But Unawakened, He still do Hell Of a Damage... But that Too is effected By Owns Mastery
    Well that's not true. Face me is what makes him worth ranking and he has that unduped. His dupe gives him either Regen or fury when one of the two combatants reaches 20% for the fight. I'm about to take mine to 4/55 and he absolutely owns Magik. I wasn't able to dupe mine, so from a prestige standpoint I'm disappointed, but he's a straight up killer in AW vs the mystics.