**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for singapore/msia based alliance

Have map 3 to 5 experience. Total base hero rating 350k . Active throughout the day unless im at work. 5-8am 11+ -1+ pm and 530 onwards to evening.gmt+8time. Very active. And check back in game frequently if time permits.hopefully can join a semi strong ally.. not too powerful.. but at least having 4 star shards rewards tier for war..
Ingame name Dr0ptek39.
I have line app too.(alanowl93)
Hopefully ur have members with close to my timezone .. better for me. Instead of half being asleep when im on..currently in 1 alliance. But probably leaving soon. Due too being too high tier for me. Considering my options.
4tt3ekb2fw06.png

Comments

• Pls contact me via line
  • Preferbly map 3/4 only. I cant constantly do 5x5..
  • Mainly looking for map 3/4 tier in aq only. With the occasional 5
  • What do you believe is holding you back from doing more Map 5, or being able to do it the whole week consistently?

Your prestige looks pretty decent as it is, and you've got the right champs to do a few paths.

I'm curious as i'm always looking for those willing to learn, and I might know of a place that could be good for you - a friend of mine has gone there (sort of a semi retirement place / chilled back from map 5) while he's starting his new job.

Contact me via Line if you want more details - BigNateDeezy
  • *thread closed*
  • Thread opened again.looking map 3/4 type aq and soso difficulty for war. Not guys like over 10k each..
  • Closed
  • Droptek39Droptek39 Posts: 13
    Opened again. Looking Singapore based ally. Map 3/4/5 aq +aw.
  • Droptek39Droptek39 Posts: 13
    Closed