**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cutoff for 5* killmonger

2»

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Should at least be top 200 like arenas used to be.
  • thanks for the screenshot, 35 mio doesent seem that bad considering the 4* featured of a new champ could climb above 20 mio in the past weeks with a cut at 800 players. i expected, with the 6* joining in, a cutoff around 40-45 mio.
    we all knew the players 151+ would have a bad day, but without a history and any indication where the cutoff may land you couldnt expect the 5* anyway.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    35m is not bad at all considering some people put up 20m points for one Odin of recharging 6* in the first few hours before they fixed it.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Don’t worry about it @Stara99 , god knows you do nothing but grind. You’ll be ok.

23k4d9v32720.png
    Grind what @_ASDF_
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Don’t worry about it @Stara99 , god knows you do nothing but grind. You’ll be ok.

23k4d9v32720.png
    Grind what @_ASDF_

Jesus, man. ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    That Streak.
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    How many odins was that? Lol
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Trap wrote: »
    How many odins was that? Lol

Zero
  • Ask verrygoot he always put 120M for this the cut off would be 35-40million because killmonger is a demiGod tier champ its up to you me im lucky i got him in 300 units 5* killmonger in one shot and awaken so 300 units is cheap than grinding
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Unlike what it did to the 4* arena, 6.1m featured. that’s an easy grInd with 5*
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Stara99 wrote: »
    23k4d9v32720.png

@Stara99, Wow! Awesome effort with 1174 streak, may I ask how many hours in total you invested in this grind? for my reference :)

Does this rough calculation make any sense at all to reflect the time you needed?

Assuming each win streak = 3min
    1174 win streak = 3min x 1174 = 3522min = 58.7 hours = 2.45 days non-stop?

Thanks!
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Run suicides on an iphone... you can cut that 3 minutes a match in half
    My record for an hr was 38 matches
    Which cuts to 30 hrs riught there.

Wow, that's 50% reduction vs an Android-based phone. Even if I make fast kill (without all-out suicide mastery, but with a more moderate mixture of partial-suicide) in each fight, most of the time spent are actually for LOADING IN-BETWEEN MATCHES. That's why during long grinding nights, I can normally close my eyes for quick 15-20 second naps during each loadings ..... how sad ...
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    The grind is real in this arena. Also it is at an unhealthy level as well just saying. No character in a video game should have that much value and dedication required to optain it.

your arrogant self righteousness is showing. You don't get a say in what people do with their lives.
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    gohard123 wrote: »
    The grind is real in this arena. Also it is at an unhealthy level as well just saying. No character in a video game should have that much value and dedication required to optain it.

your arrogant self righteousness is showing. You don't get a say in what people do with their lives.

u thinkits good for ur life to grind non stop 3 days after 3 days ever for everychamps? i ve done during 2 years, u cut social life friends go out even with family still grinding every free minutes just to be a winner on arena lol

not your life not your concern, if you think you can spend your time much more wisely then do it but dont preach to other people about their time
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @CpcBoyboy
    That one was not fair you judge people spending so much time on this game spending a lot of money but how do you know they cut their friends and family out? Do you spy on them? Worry about your own life, don't try to pass on guesses about other people's lives.
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    @CpcBoyboy
    That one was not fair you judge people spending so much time on this game spending a lot of money but how do you know they cut their friends and family out? Do you spy on them? Worry about your own life, don't try to pass on guesses about other people's lives.

because i m and hard grinder and also a spender so i know the game more than u think , i m playing this game 7am to 1 am almost non stop, game always On! i m grinding walking on street, toilet, every free minute i m playing, i ve won during 2 years top400 and top800 , so much time spent on arena, a lot of sacrifice with my family , and my average streaks is 500

lol and thats your business. Just because you cut off your family doesnt mean other people do
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I heard 50 million was the 5 star cutoff
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I heard 50 million was the 5 star cutoff

you heard wrong. Evidence is even posted in this same thread..

Ok i heard wrong so. I heard this from Brian Grant my mistake
    Ok i heard wrong so. I heard this from Brian Grant my mistake

No worry, that's fine :)
    Full details in the spreedsheet :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YUMozX6xDpiLRBVT-vO_hNzzqxAH0v-XWkRLo2HUk04