Options

Foreseeing the future for the holy trinity.

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
Who remembers PB teams prior to 12.0? Boy, those where the days where u could become a mercenary if you had BB, magneto, Cyclops, dr.s etc. Those with leadership synergy. Ppl invested cash to obtain these champs and now they suck and aren't worth a s###
Ppl don't notice a pattern here, with blade stark and GR? As I'm reading through some threads, ppl are right about blade. The alliance with most blades in higher tiers wins. Stack the defense with mystics, modok, Hyperions (most annoying defenders) and then just go ham with blades in attack. Start ranking your collosus lol. Anyways. Don't let me say I told you so when the game decides to nerf them saying some like. "It wasn't intended to blah blah blah.

Comments

• Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    There are a few Trinity teams out there now, though none are as good as the blade/gr/ses.
    The inhuman synergy is really good, as is the asguardian synergy.
    There are many options to use, and many more on the way I assume. What they really need to do is buff more champs to make them viable. Once that happens there won't be any special 3 that does it all, especially once defensive synergies are fixed. That should be their main priority along with fixing the issues where delayed matchmaking is costing alliances a war a week and many precious season points.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    That's not likely to happen. Not the same situations at all. There have been a lot of changes since then, and steps have been taken to make sure Champs don't get to that point. Popularity has nothing to do with nerfs. Just because people are using the same Champs doesn't mean they're going to nerf them.

Gotta agree with you. I think the one thing people are forgetting is that the 12.0 nerfs involved powerful abilities that Kabam had to keep programming challenges for. They recognized that they were creating content difficult enough to counter the pre 12.0 "god tier", and in the process were going to end up creating content that no one would reasonably be able to pass without having those "god tier" champs. (I shudder to think what kind of node buffs Act 5 would of had if pre-12.0 Scarlet Witch was still around)

With Blade and his synergies....you can control his impact just by controlling how many Dimensional Beings, Villains, and Mystics are on each path on a map. Far easier to program against, without making things impossible for those without Blade.