**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry magically not working in Uncollected

Dear Kabam, I am doing uncollected for the five and six star shards. I wanted to finish the chapter with Hulk Ragnarok and all of a sudden, parry is not working!I am hemorrhaging units to revive, and this is a blatant money pit. Those parries were working on the first 5 runs and then the last run made me spend hundreds on revives just because parry got broken.

This is very frustrating...

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dear Kabam, I am doing uncollected for the five and six star shards. I wanted to finish the chapter with Hulk Ragnarok and all of a sudden, parry is not working!I am hemorrhaging units to revive, and this is a blatant money pit. Those parries were working on the first 5 runs and then the last run made me spend hundreds on revives just because parry got broken.

This is very frustrating...

All of his attacks become unblockable once you have him below 25% health. You can’t block anything which also means you can’t parry anything. You need to dodge and intercept for the last quarter of his health.