**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Help me plan my rank up priority please with ACT 4 in mind.

HalfMANHalfMAN Posts: 11
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
30vctg4n8k25.png

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Modok
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    Archangel and Wolverine will help.
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Congrats, you're going to BREEZE through Act 4. You've even got quite the team for Uncollected once you get your team to 4/40.

Definitely bring Magik, Wolverine, Archangel, Star-Lord, and Vision to 4/40 as you get the resources. And don't be afraid of trying Act 5... I think you'll be surprised how doable it is.

Good luck!
  • Options
    HalfMANHalfMAN Posts: 11
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Congrats, you're going to BREEZE through Act 4. You've even got quite the team for Uncollected once you get your team to 4/40.

Definitely bring Magik, Wolverine, Archangel, Star-Lord, and Vision to 4/40 as you get the resources. And don't be afraid of trying Act 5... I think you'll be surprised how doable it is.

Good luck!

Thank you for the insight. You pretty much confirmed what I was thinking since my 5* heroes won't help me much.
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    No problem! I just made my Uncollected run with a team of 4/40s (Stark Spidey duped, Archangel duped, Void duped, Gwenpool, Rogue). I have two solid 5* 2/35 champs (Iceman, Hawkeye) but I think I used my 4* champs more during the run.