**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Freedom Lives Here

qtu1qvxubycd.jpg

Black Louts was formed in Nov 2017. In a short 3 months, we have grown to a 5.2mil alliance filled with active / friendly players that all want to win and grow together as a team.

We currently run 3 bgs both war and aq. We have the same assigned bgs for both events. We run AQ maps 43322 (complete at 100% all 3bgs everyday) but are looking to increase the difficulty soon. Since mid-December we have only lost 3 wars and are already ranked as a Gold 3 alliance! Not to mention we average between 450k - 500k in SA weekly, good enough for top 50%, without requiring hold weeks.

LINE is mandatory for our alliance. We use it to not only communicate lane assignments in events, but to share photos / videos / links to information to help each other. We also get to bs on there and just chat about anything to get away from real life for a bit.

So if you like the freedom of a growing alliance without the high dotation or minimum requirements from other top alliances, look no further.

We are aggressively looking for players that are above approx. 150k in rating, are active daily and want to compete.

Contact Trotster on the LINE app today to apply. Don't wait, we only have 1 opening and it will fill fast.

Comments

• I’ve been with this alliance since my account was only a couple weeks old and don’t regret it one bit. I’ve grown to almost 200K in the short period thanks to all the great guys we play with. Join today and you won’t regret it!
  • Only been in BL a couple weeks now, but everyone is friendly and the alliance is progressing well. If you are looking for a fun alliance with always active members who are looking to improve at all aspects of the game and preform well in both AQ and AW then this is the place for you ;)
  • Still have 1 open spot.

Message Trotster on the LINE app to apply