**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need More Tier 3 CC!!

Well, in the current state of the game, tier 3 catalysts should be pretty easy to acquire but that is not the case. I can easily get my alpha catalysts and tier 4 basics but have a hard time farming tier 3 class catalysts. The current Tier 3 CC Map does not guarantee you a fully formed one, and keeping in mind that the map costs 3 energy per tile and it comes only once in a week, you will need almost 3-4 weeks to just farm up 1 tier 3 CC(unless you run the map 15 times a day). This was pretty okay when the game was new but now things have changed so much.

My solutions:
1. Reduce the energy cost to 2 per tile and increase the chances of getting a fully formed one for complete exploration and increase the amount of fragments that we get.

2.Make the right path a bit more tough and guarantee a fully formed one for full exploration. But this might be against the lower level players. So an extra third, more difficult path could also be added which guarantees a fully formed one.

3. Change the map layouts. We have been playing the same map for almost 4 years now. Monthly event maps change, why not this one? It really has gotten boring.

4.Provide extra maps for people who are Uncollected.(I am not Uncollected yet but i'd like to see the ones did grind out get rewarded.)Uncollected maps will provide better catalyst rewards.

What do you say people of the forums and "The Team" at Kabam? As far as I know, Kabam doesn't really earn money by selling t3 CCs so this little change would not hurt them in terms of their revenue but it would help the progression of the people and help them not to get annoyed at this game.