**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu/Mephisto and Blade Synergy

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
With Blade on the team, Dormammu and Mephisto have the effect of "Opponent's Energy Resistance is reduced by 30%".

2-part question:

1) In the past, you could check the attributes of champs to see things like physical/energy resistance. For example, Dr. Strange had 20% energy resistance, Loki had 30.8% at 4* 5/50. Is that information displayed anywhere anymore? If so, where? Maybe I'm blind.

2) Going back to the synergy in question, if a champ has no base Energy Resistance, the synergy has no effect for Dormammu and Mephisto? In other words, it's only useful against the select few champs who have a natural energy resistance like Loki, Jane Foster, Strange, and maybe a few others or against champs with masteries that increase Energy Resistance? Is that correct?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    100+ views and no responses? Is everyone as stumped as I am?
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    100+ views and no responses? Is everyone as stumped as I am?

Maybe it’s becasue no one cares. Just saying.....
    Maybe that's the case, but that would be surprising to me that no one would care given that these 3 champs are among the most popular/useful in the game.

And going further, people used to clamor for visible stats for champs. I'd have figured that removing some of that visibility would have garnered more of a reaction from the community.
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    I don't care.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    From a broader perspective a lot of the synergies aren’t clearly explained and it would be nice if there was a component of the game that went into more detail to explain how these functioned or perhaps a sandbox feature that would allow us to test them out. A lot of things don’t work properly in the game so it would be nice to see them expand on things a bit more so we can get a clearer understanding of how things are intended to work and the players could in turn helps the game team identify problems more effectively.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Brnbby wrote: »
    I don't care.

You're statement is directly contradicted by the fact you necroed a 2.5 month old thread...
    djr17 wrote: »
    Brnbby wrote: »
    I don't care.

You're statement is directly contradicted by the fact you necroed a 2.5 month old thread...

I think he got upset because he didn't like a response I posted in one of his threads this morning. He likely searched my profile, looked for a thread of mine, and decided to post. Probably best to just ignore it.

• fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    Kabam also doesnt know the answer....