Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Just for Kabam

I just completed Rise of the black panther on master about 5-10 mins ago and I got my rewards accept for one. It showed I was supposed to get premium crystal but I didn't receive it.
I know you're going to say go to the support page, I'm asking for a a direct link to my problem instead of me flaffing about. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I just completed Rise of the black panther on master about 5-10 mins ago and I got my rewards accept for one. It showed I was supposed to get premium crystal but I didn't receive it.
    I know you're going to say go to the support page, I'm asking for a a direct link to my problem instead of me flaffing about. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mods can't help, go to support
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Hi!

You will need to reach out to support so they can investigate this issue for you. You can do so by going to the gear icon in game and clicking on "Support" under the Account section.
This discussion has been closed.