**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Merger of 5

We are 5 close knit guys. We are all adults and looking for an alliance with members that are mature, fun but good players. Also dont need the drama.
We are about level 50k and 100k plus ratings.
We don't want to have mandatory LINE.. it's a candicapp issue..
Only asking to one of us to be part of the officer ship.

Chat in game is...Surabachi99

Comments

• Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Hi Sura,

Please check out our alliance. We need exactly five. You are a bit lower than us but would take you as long as your crew is active and building your roster it would be fine. We currently range from 140k to 400k.

MARVELous Mighty Men [M x3}. We are a very active group of adults but respect that people have lives and jobs. We run mostly Map 4 (Sometimes 3 or 5 depending of resources, 2+ BGs) and 1 War group (Tier 4-8 depending on our streak). No weekly requirements per se, but do expect folks to contribute what they can so we can all benefit.

Our chats are family friendly with lots of fun but minimal off-color shinanigans.

Unfortunately, we do require LINE. It is really the only way to run things efficiently - the in-game chat is terrible for announcements and coordination.

That said, if you have one member that has a handicap and must use in-game chat I don't think that's an issue as long as they are responsive. We would require the rest to be active on LINE, please.

Ping me in-game or on LINE if you like. Same ID.

Good luck!

Shroud1969

• Options
    MaylieqprMaylieqpr Posts: 37
    Sura we’d be more than happy for you to come to our alliance, and to have one of you as an officer but that officer would need to be on Line.

We do map 3 every day and 2 x wars per week. Please contact me in game
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Sura look up Destirra ingame and talk to him. If that alliance gets up to 20 members then me and 5 other high players will go back to it. Just left to go to another alliance to beef up so out profiles would look better to be able to recruit more easily
  • Options
    Sura sent friend request to talk options
  • Options
    No offense but wanting to be an officer isnt the going rate these days for a group of 5 , maybe for a whole BG or higher group . Besides to be honest , officers are earned not given .