**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Survey Questions and 12.0

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★
Summoners surveys currently ask questions regarding views on putting things like Block Penetration, Crit Resist and Armor Penetration back into the game.

Can we get a comment on whether or not we should expect 12.0 to creep back into the game again, either in whole or in part? If so, then to what extent and on what timetable.

The questions asked sure seem to indicate the game team is trying to gauge the intensity of resistance to what was inarguably a part of the worst changes to MCoC. Is that the purpose or is there something else going on?

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    This is a question I would be curious to have answered. If Kabam is wondering when a good time to start being transparent it's when questions like this get posted in a respectful manner. Giving the generic response "we having nothing planned at this moment" then doing it 2 weeks later as has been the customary response. This will only breed more ill will towards your company and game which neither can afford in my opinion.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Considering the Summoner's Sanctum surveys are basically under a NDA...I highly doubt they will comment on this. I would also add that there have been questions in those surveys in the past that did not turn out to be an indication of something that was going to be changed. Hopefully after they get all the feedback some things get better. But I do think we need to accept that a partial rollback to February is probably never going to happen.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★
    Agreed Solswerd, and I don't really expect or want to go back to February (except for the February Doc).

But it doesn't hurt to ask. I don't get the SS surveys, but if there is an NDA covering them I can't imagine it's got any real teeth. Excerpts I get to see tend to drive at a lot of different points, including the ones I noted above.

Again, seems reasonable enough to me to seek a little guidance on changes that may be coming before they become part of the game. That's all I'm asking.

Cheers,

DZ
  • How do i find Summoners Sanctum?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Richdogg08 wrote: »
    How do i find Summoners Sanctum?

It’s a invite only thing
This discussion has been closed.