**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the 2nd offering of a new character still considered "Featured" in new pool system?

Is the 2nd offering of a new character still considered "Featured" in new pool system?

In the new featured 5-star crystals, we have a chance at a sub-featured pool, which consists of recently released characters, who are immediately moved into the sub-feature pool when their initial offering expires. SOOOOOOO..... does that mean that during the 2nd offering, the character is in both the "Featured" and "Sub-Featured" pools? For example, if I go for Archangel next week, do I have a chance to draw him from both the featured and sub-featured pool, increasing my chances of getting him?

Thanks for clarifying.... I just want to make sure the sub-feature pool is still active during the 2nd offering of a character.... I have been unable to find this in the forum.

Comments

• Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Yes. Any featured 5* crystal, including the re-runs, will have the sub-featured pool.
  • Options
    Dr_PsychDr_Psych Posts: 5
    I guess that will really increase the odds of getting a specific champ, particularly when the sub-pool shrinks to 6 people.... so great!!!!!
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I don't know if the "feature" is included in the "sub-feature" pool too if it is the champs 2nd run. Even if yes, I would say it only increases your odds by a very small amount as they stated you are least likely to pull from the sub-feature pool.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I didn't see this info articulated in the forum post.... I guess, I am also seeking assurance that the sub-feature pool exists during the 2nd offering, since the example provided used Nebula on her first showing.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    There was confirmation that returning features (archangel, Iceman, etc) will include the sub-feature pool.
  • Options
    Excellent.... Thanks for the assist!!!
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    doesnt matter you're getting spider gwen and you'll like it.
  • Options
    Exactly. I'm trying to maximize my chances of getting Spider Gwen!