**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Generic Awakening Gem

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Who is more worthy?

5* Generic Awakening Gem 42 votes

Medusa
40%
NevvBShynight00jeremy2811Primmer79AsukiraSagnikfurySKOutsiderBUZZdog3000SpiritOfVengeancecolbyscipio987Eric987CottonmouthBahamutTheHoodedDormammujshanso2kyriakosmag123weq 17 votes
Archangel
59%
ThatweirdguyRagamugginGunnerShrimkinsThe_Greatest_Onemum_m2SaiyanAce_03vg2782JadedDarcilisF4k3_GaM3rRavenrob_33Star_Lord_SungjSavio444GeneralDCLunchbox45H_B0MBAgentDoom9TheMarauder53 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Both are definitely worth, but I think Medusa needs it more. It gives a big boost too her damage output
  • Options
    I agree with that point. Still unsure though.
  • Options
    weqweq Posts: 1
    Medusa
  • Options
    Votes are split lol no help
  • Options
    cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    Archangel
    AA, I like him better then Medusa! All you need to do is his heavy and there pretty much done
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Medusa
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Votes are split lol no help

They are split because both are amazing choices. I would just choose who u enjoy playing the most.
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Archangel
    What do you want to accomplish. Medusa is better for LOL but I think archangel is better in aw and act 5.
  • Options
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    What do you want to accomplish. Medusa is better for LOL but I think archangel is better in aw and act 5.

Already 100% act 5. Only have LoL left. Do have R5 Blade though
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Archangel
    CoachLed wrote: »
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »

Already 100% act 5. Only have LoL left. Do have R5 Blade though

That makes the answer more on sided then. Medusa is pretty much for the most part other than to Robots. Blade does DPS well also.

AA however is more than that, once the enemy can be Bled and Poisoned, he cuts off healing and reduces Ability Acc. since you already have R5 Blade, you don't need Medusa.