**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured crystals or rigged crystals

Yesterday it finally came, the moment everyone had been waiting for, blade returned to the featured crystal I completed the daily trial meaning I now had 45000 shards 3 shots at the god himself. Before I did I watched seatin on YouTube and a few others and saw them getting insane pulls seatin opened 4 blade crystals and got 2 blades. 2. I then felt it was my turn I opened the game and opened my 3 well I was disappointed I really was I got rocket cyclops and she-hulk. Is there anyway u can prove to me that my account isn’t rigged to get bad 5* because in the past I’ve pulled daredevil (Netflix) and hulkbuster but seatin. Oh seatins pulled gwenpool cable dr voodoo Stark Spider-Man ghost rider iceman starlord and now blade I feel like I’m beinmf left out are these crystals rigged if I don’t spend in game

Comments

• Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    There is a part of me that believes that the YouTuber accounts are somehow enhanced by Kabam. I believe the YouTubers are unaware but Kabam does it as a sort of promotion for themselves. Mostly a tin foil hat theory though. Plus, Seatin got lucky but other YouTubers were getting screwed...so it's probably just all luck.

I had 100k shards saved up and fully intended to go for broke with featured crystals. However, the first two I loaded up together (I was going for a dup regardless) I ended up pulling Blade back to back. I normally have atrocious luck in this game, but there you go...I know have a 5 star awakened Blade. But my crappy luck returned for my 7 basic pulls in which I pulled Karnak, KK, YJ, Venom, Jane Foster, Iron Fist and Ant Man...all **** accept for YJ. You win some you lose some.

I can totally feel your pain though. I would likely have stopped playing for a while if they hadn't given me at least someone good.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I saw in the news someone won a million dollars on a scratch-off ticket...I bought the same ticket and didn't win.....RIGGED!

As others have mentioned, Seatin spends a ton in this game...if you are opening more crystals, you have more opportunities. Plus there is this assumption that Seatin posts all of his crystal openings, as opposed to posting only the good ones. (or bad ones, depending on what narrative he wants to put forth in that particular video)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Demolisher2343 I know how you feel. We had a guy go 0-11 and another guy who always gets the featured go 2-3. But overall several in my alliance got him and the drop rate seems about right. I'm 0-14 on featured 5* crystals and was beyond frustrated but then pulled several got tier 5*s from basic crystals and Blade from a featured GM. You will get good champs if you stick with it.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    There is a part of me that believes that the YouTuber accounts are somehow enhanced by Kabam. I believe the YouTubers are unaware but Kabam does it as a sort of promotion for themselves. Mostly a tin foil hat theory though. Plus, Seatin got lucky but other YouTubers were getting screwed...so it's probably just all luck.

I had 100k shards saved up and fully intended to go for broke with featured crystals. However, the first two I loaded up together (I was going for a dup regardless) I ended up pulling Blade back to back. I normally have atrocious luck in this game, but there you go...I know have a 5 star awakened Blade. But my crappy luck returned for my 7 basic pulls in which I pulled Karnak, KK, YJ, Venom, Jane Foster, Iron Fist and Ant Man...all **** accept for YJ. You win some you lose some.

I can totally feel your pain though. I would likely have stopped playing for a while if they hadn't given me at least someone good.

Yeaaaaahhh, go watch some of YeetOS, RichTheMan or anonymous 2k featured crystal openings. Youtubers don't get extra lucky they just get more notice when some luck comes their way